PureKleen is a high-performance renovating cleaner used to remove organic and microbiological growth contaminants from porous surfaces without the need for excessive scrubbing or pressure wash. Supplied in a light gel, it is designed to both clean and provide ongoing protection from moss, lichen and algae, and does not contain solvents, acids or caustic soda so is very environmentally friendly. We offer 2 variants of PureKleen as below.
PureKleen-BG - designed for hard ground surfaces such as natural stone, cement, tarmac, brick, terracotta etc. It is ideal for cleaning ground hardscapes before or after fixing Oak cladding/features and is also very effective in removing tannin stains from paved areas and such like.
PureKleen-BF - formulated to treat timber surfaces, restoring them to close to their original colour. We recommend once the timber surfaces have been treated, they are then sealed with PureWood to maximise protection and preserve the colour.
- Renovating cleaner available in 2 variants
- Professional strength & concentrated solution - highest performance with less packaging and space
- Once applied, will typically keep working for up to 2-3 years
- Reduces ongoing maintenance costs
- Scrubbing or power washing not required